The tomb symbolises darkness, emptiness and death. Are we really reduced to nothingness or pass on to somewhere? Where? Watch the sermon by Archbishop William Goh to understand how Jesus resurrection gives us hope, rolling away the hardness of our hearts to transform from living for ourselves to living for others. Love triumphs over hatred, life over death.
Mass Live Streaming from the Archdiocese of Singapore
or watch ArchBishop William Goh Homily below:
- Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion – Lenten Journey with Jesus March 27, 2021
- CHURCH BUILDING FUND December 5, 2020
- Living with Covid-19 June 4, 2020
- Keeping the Faith with the Catholic Watchmen. May 10, 2020
- Simbang Gabi 2019 January 19, 2020