Choral Music Ministry
On 29 November 2009, the Choral Music Ministry of the Church of Divine Mercy was formed. Currently the CMM has over 100 members. The mission of the CMM is to enhance the liturgical celebration by fostering active congregational participation as a community of Christ.
1. To build a united choral and music ministry, that journey together as one body for the sole purpose of enhancing full, conscious and active mass participation.
2. To bring out the best in sacred worship music through a unified system of musical and liturgical training.
3. To glorify God and proclaim His word through music to stir the hearts of our community.
4. The fulfilment of our mission is dependent upon an earnest commitment from each choir member to God, His church and community and to the standards of the choir and the church.
5. To fulfill our common motto: ‘Cantate Domino!’, which means ‘Sing to the Lord!
Michelle Anthony (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Reuben Dominic Phay (email@example.com)
St Raphael Choir Leader
Gerald Boey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
St Gregory Choir Leader
Kreisha Daza (email@example.com)
St Cecilia Choir Leader
June Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
St Augustine Choir Leader
Christopher Khong (email@example.com)
San Pedro Calungsod Choir Leader
Ronald De Mesa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information about the Choral Music Ministry, email email@example.com
As part of the on-going development of talents, the Choral Music Ministry still seeks talented singers, organists and pianists to serve at all liturgical celebrations.
It is indeed great that our God has given us all many diversified gifts. As God has called us to serve, now we invite you to join us to foster and nourish faith through good celebrations of liturgy.
Saturday Sunset Choir Leader: Gerald Boey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sunday 7am Choir Leader: Kreisha Daza (email@example.com)
Sunday 9am Choir Leader: June Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sunday 11.30am Choir Leader: Christopher Khong (email@example.com)
Sunday Sunset Choir Leader: Ronald De Mesa (firstname.lastname@example.org)