The Communications Ministry aims to serve as a channel of communication for the Church, providing accurate, prompt, consistent and God-centered information about the Catholic faith and Parish life. The team facilitates church Ministries and groups in enabling them to communicate more effectively and expansively to the parish community through various communications platform. We also hope to foster better communication, engagement and dialogue within the Church and to the wider community.
What We Do
- Putting out the weekly bulletin
- Interviews and “journalism” coverage on key Church events
- Managing the Church website and Facebook updates
- Publicity material and collaterals e.g. brochures, posters, banners etc.
- Receiving and responding to enquiries and feedback about parish life
- Point of contact for external organisations e.g. other parishes, Catholic organisations and secular groups like the community centres, People’s Association etc.
- Undertake projects aimed at increasing the community’s faith development and parish life awareness
If you have the passion to communicate our parish life to the community, have a flair for writing and/or are IT savvy, do get in touch with us.