PARISH DIVINE MERCY APOSTOLATE
VIRTUAL DIVINE MERCY PRAYER FOR HEALING
Divine Mercy Apostolate invites all to come together to pray to our Divine Mercy for healing and other petitions. Prayers will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday, at 9pm. Zoom Meeting Details:
Meeting ID: 690 057 9100
Prayers will also be live on Divine Mercy’s Facebook. Send your petitions, thanksgiving and testimonies to:
“ I have been praying the Chaplet of Divine Mercy daily for 10 years now and it is one of the most comforting experience for me having gone through 2 medical life crises. Through this weekly Healing Chaplet, I have seen how through our prayer intervention for others in need of healing, a former colleague had recovered from gall bladder removal surgery and another friend successfully completed 8 cycles of chemotherapy ” ! Jesus – I Trust in You ! – Albert Yee, CDM parishioner, regular participant of our Healing Chaplet of Divine Mercy,
“Prayers will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday, at 9pm.” this => Tuesday prayer will be n Tagalog
- The mission of the Divine Mercy Apostolate is to spread God’s message of mercy to all parishioners and visitors.
- To foster unity among devotees through retreats, feast-day celebrations, Novena, etc.
- To provide uniform and authentic version of true devotion to all who are holding divine mercy prayers in their neighbourhood.
The message of The Divine Mercy is simple. It is that God loves us – all of us. And, he wants us to recognize that His mercy is greater than our sins, so that we will call upon Him with trust, receive His mercy, and let it flow through us to others.There are three main themes to the Divine Mercy Devotion:
to ask for and obtain the mercy of God, to trust in Christ’s abundant mercy, and finally to show mercy to others.The elements of the devotion which Divine Mercy Apostolate (DMA) facilitates are:1. Venerate the Image of Divine Mercy.
- I am offering people a vessel with which they are to keep coming for graces to the fountain of That vessel is this image with the signature: “Jesus, I trust in You”. (Diary, 327)
2. The recitation of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy
- this prayer when prayed from the heart with trust, would have great power and draw “unimaginable graces” (Diary, 687)
3. The Novena to Divine Mercy.4. Celebrate the Feast of Mercy – Divine Mercy Sunday.5. Observe the Hour of Mercy – 3 O’ Clock Prayer.
- it is the hour of great mercy… the hour of grace for the whole world, the hour when mercy is triumphed over justice. (Diary, 1320, 1572)
6. The spreading of acts of mercy (Corporal/Spiritual).
- Pray for the elderly, the sick and the dying, the conversion of sinners and the salvation of souls – Every Wednesday at 3:00 pm in the Adoration Room.
- Support wake prayers.
- Sing at Funeral Mass conducted in CDM.
- Offer mass for the souls of the dearly departed.
- Visit the sick in hospitals or homes and recite the Chaplet of Divine Mercy.
|Lead Co-Ordinator: Bridget Lee||Asst: Michael Raj|
|Divine Mercy Prayer: Bridget Lee||Asst: Mary Fernandez|
|Funeral Choir Co-Ordinator: Mary Fernandez||Asst: Luke Teo|
|Secretary: Lilian Tan||Asst: Laureen Lam|
|Treasurer: Jenny Yeap|
|Social Activities Co-Ordinator: Matilda Ng||Asst: Roselind Loh|
Divine Mercy Apostolate Services and Contacts
Prayer for the Sick and Dying – Please contact the Parish Office (65833378) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org