Since the suspension of Masses, our parish which depend on collections during Mass, is now facing unprecedented challenges to maintain operations. You can support our parish’s day to day operations or our building fund by 2 ways stated below.
Our parish priests during their daily private Mass, can also offer up any intentions for parishioners. Please contact Parish Secretariat Raymond at 91807887 to get more instructions about the payment (love offering) and provide your intentions.
You Can Donate In 2 Ways:
Using your mobile bank app, key in the respective UEN numbers below to make your offering and donations:
Mass Collection – UEN: T08CC4044K
Restricted Building Fund – UEN: T08CC4044KRBF
Scroll below for more details on how to use PayNow.
- Issue to “CHURCH OF DIVINE MERCY”
- Indicate behind cheque: “Mass Collection”
- Mail to Church of Divine Mercy, 19 Pasir Ris St72 (518771)
How your donation can make a difference
MAINTAIN CHURCH OPERATIONS
FAITH FORMATION PROGRAMS
SPREAD OF GOSPEL
How to transfer funds via PAYNOW.
Below is an illustration on how to use PAYNOW from UOB internet banking application.
LOG INTO INTERNET BANKING ACCOUNT
1. Choose PAYNOW
ENTER THE DETAILS
2. Under UEN, type “T08CC4044K“
3. Under Reference, type “Mass Collection” eg
4. Key in the Amount you want to offer.
5. Tap “Next“
6. Confirm that the amount is correct.
7. Confirm that the recepient is “Church of Divine Mercy“
8. Choose / swipe “Confirm“.
If details are wrong, go back to previous page to amend. Repeat Part B.
9. Press “Log Out“
For a more detailed guide on how to use PayNow, please go to your bank’s website:
- POSB: https://www.posb.com.sg/personal/deposits/pay-with-ease/paynow
- DBS: https://www.dbs.com.sg/personal/deposits/pay-with-ease/paynow
- OCBC: https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/online-banking/paynow.html#OCBC-Online-Banking
- UOB: https://www.uob.com.sg/personal/eservices/ebanking/paynow.page
- HSBC: https://www.hsbc.com.sg/ways-to-bank/transfers/paynow/
For other banks not listed here, please contact their customer services department.