Good Friday is celebrated as part of the Easter Triduum, meditating how Christ’s obedience to His Father’s will and salvation plan ultimately reveals the depth of God’s love for us.
How can Jesus, the Son of God, be persecuted by the Roman Rulers easily if He is really God? Who is actually being trialled in the Praetorium? Watch the sermon by Archbishop William Goh (29.47 to 49.00) to understand the passion of Christ from the perspective of John.
Watch Mass Live Streaming from the Archdiocese of Singapore
- Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion – Lenten Journey with Jesus March 27, 2021
- CHURCH BUILDING FUND December 5, 2020
- Living with Covid-19 June 4, 2020
- Keeping the Faith with the Catholic Watchmen. May 10, 2020
- Simbang Gabi 2019 January 19, 2020