Maundy Thursday is the commemoration of the Last Supper of Jesus Christ before He fulfils His role as the sacrificial lamb for the Passover festival, which coincides with Good Friday at 3pm.
What is the meaning of washing each other’s feet from Christian perspective? Is it just about charity and service to others? Watch the sermon by Archbishop William Goh (21.40 to 40.45) to understand how to be happy in life.
Watch Mass Live Streaming from the Archdiocese of Singapore
- Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion – Lenten Journey with Jesus March 27, 2021
- CHURCH BUILDING FUND December 5, 2020
- Living with Covid-19 June 4, 2020
- Keeping the Faith with the Catholic Watchmen. May 10, 2020
- Simbang Gabi 2019 January 19, 2020