Mass Readings Explained – by Dr Brant Pitre
Come join these weekly Wednesday sessions to understand the Mass Readings. There will be a 25-minute video presentation followed
by a 30-minute small group discussion. Inclusive of a study guide.
Date: Every Tuesday, 8pm-9pm (wef 31 Jan 2023)
Location: Parish Hall
Registration Link: https://tinyurl.com/MassReadingsExplained
Contact David Fong at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Why do we need Neighbourhood Christian Communities? August 12, 2023
- NCCs make our parish vibrant August 12, 2023
- NCCs are a home for everyone August 12, 2023
- Yay!! Next Weekend is NCC Weekend! August 12, 2023
- No Community, No Christianity! August 12, 2023