Ash Wednesday is a day of prayer, penance and fasting.
As we begin this Lenten season, let us also remember that the Lord calls us to love him with all our hearts, with all our soul, with all our mind and to love our neighbour. Our observance of Lent should lead us towards others as well.
- Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion – Lenten Journey with Jesus March 27, 2021
- CHURCH BUILDING FUND December 5, 2020
- Living with Covid-19 June 4, 2020
- Keeping the Faith with the Catholic Watchmen. May 10, 2020
- Simbang Gabi 2019 January 19, 2020