Ash Wednesday is a day of prayer, penance and fasting.
As we begin this Lenten season, let us also remember that the Lord calls us to love him with all our hearts, with all our soul, with all our mind and to love our neighbour. Our observance of Lent should lead us towards others as well.
- Why do we need Neighbourhood Christian Communities? August 12, 2023
- NCCs make our parish vibrant August 12, 2023
- NCCs are a home for everyone August 12, 2023
- Yay!! Next Weekend is NCC Weekend! August 12, 2023
- No Community, No Christianity! August 12, 2023